AbleTripod Cane Tip - 3/4"
Walk with confidence with the patented AbleTripod Cane Tip. This flexible pod cushions each step reducing impact on the hand, wrist and elbow. It is bio-medically engineered to reduce gait, and is lightweight and easy to use on stairs, unlike typical multi-pod canes. Improve your stability and traction across most surfaces like grass, gravel, and sand. Features an ergonomic design for use with either hand.
- Provides increased balance, stability, and makes your cane free standing
- Ergonomic design for use with either hand
- Improves traction across most surfaces, including grass, gravel, and sand.
- Available in 5/8", 3/4", 7/8" and 1" replacements
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Please be sure your cane is rated for your weight. Individuals weighing over 250 pounds should consult with a care professional to ensure safety. Not intended for use on ice, snow, or slippery conditions. For proper use, worn bases must be replaced especially when any raised edge on the underside disappears. Not responsible for any defects in canes not purchased from AbleTripod.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh